$ pip install PythonMeta
Pymeta is an online meta-analysis tool created and supported by PythonMeta, a Python package for meta-analysis.
This web-based application is designed to perform various Evidence-based medicine (EBM) tasks, such as:
- Combining effect measures (OR, RR, RD for count data; MD, SMD for continuous data)
- Conducting heterogeneity tests (Q/chi-square test)
- Conducting subgroup analyses
- Performing cumulative meta-analysis
- Conducting sensitivity analysis (one or two factors)
- Drawing plots, such as forest plots, funnel plots, and bar-line, cross-block plots
Our web pages are compatible with handheld devices, such as Android and iPhone, which means you can access this tool via your mobile phone anytime, anywhere, enjoy!
This is an ongoing project, and we welcome any questions or suggestions you may have. Please contact us via email or leave a message in our Guestbook
Paper citations & media reports:
SR Toolbox (PythonMeta)
SR Toolbox (Pymeta)
EBHC 26th Newsletter
Towards Data Science